Many people confuse The United Kingdom, Great Britain and England. It is a common believe that you can use the words as synonym. Politically that is not right. I this infographic I found the difference is shown quite good.
What do you think about the graphic?

Hey Linda!!!
AntwortenLöschenIt's very interesting! I think that with this graphic people can understand better the difference with these conutries. There are a lot of colours and it's very original the way in which the graphic it's made.
Nice!
I really like this infographic because it is fully informative and also entertaining.. Avtually I was never thinking about the difference :) And I like the idea with the history of the flag, too :) I´ve learned something new! ;) xxx
AntwortenLöschenThis is pretty good :) I also never really thought about the differences and this made me think about it. Where did you find this graphic?
AntwortenLöschenHey you all!
AntwortenLöschenGlad to hear that you liked the Graphic!
@ Alba: I have to say that the fact that the designer used so many different colors irritates me a little. The red as a background and the heading are pretty strong. With the usage of green, blue and yellow it is almost a bit too colorful.
@ Lisa: I find this graphic on coolinfographics.com . You should check this blog out, it has a lot of inspiring infographics.