Hi linda! This infographic is great! I love the way you show the data by using the symbols of persons, which have different colours. Also your idea to show the country by filling the bars with the flags is very good and it also facilitates the comparison of the years. You also created a very clear and structured hierarchy! Nice work!
Hello Linda! I studied your infographic and I have to say I really like how you enrich the bar charts with small details like filling them with the several country's flags. In my opinion this is exactly what makes an infographic different from any other "normal" charts. Great job!
Hi linda! This infographic is great! I love the way you show the data by using the symbols of persons, which have different colours. Also your idea to show the country by filling the bars with the flags is very good and it also facilitates the comparison of the years.
AntwortenLöschenYou also created a very clear and structured hierarchy! Nice work!
Hey Bettina, I am glad that you liked it :)
LöschenHello Linda! I studied your infographic and I have to say I really like how you enrich the bar charts with small details like filling them with the several country's flags. In my opinion this is exactly what makes an infographic different from any other "normal" charts. Great job!
AntwortenLöschen